I'm thankful for the mountains. A lovely hiking mountain is right here at our doorstep. My mountain hiking mate Rachel and I have a fond affection and understanding of this place. What a joy to find a challenge every time we hike it even though it's a regular feat.
Yesterday I went to visit a mountain school with the rally team. We met wonderful students on a campus with amazing mountain views. The school is nestled on a mountain, with mountains all around. The windows of the auditorium we were in gave glimpses of the splendor around is.
The mountains here are dear to my heart. On a clear day, we can even see them from our apartment. I love the blue hues of morning mountains. I love the mountains with their sun kissed colouring at night.
I lift my up to the mountains. Where does my help come from? My help comes from YOU maker of heaven, creator of the Earth.
Psalm 121
2 comments:
AMEN, sister!
What a beautiful post of one of God's most glorious creations!
See you bright and early as we tackle the mountain yet again! :)
Oooh yes, I love the mountains, too! I remember going to a restaurant with gorgeous mountain views after a raly during my last summer in TW. It was such a blessing!
Post a Comment