Then we were off to Kitchener to run some errands together. The fall colours are coming to an end, but I'm thankful to still capture the wonder. The leaves are falling to the ground now and there is a cripness in the air. Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Out and About
It was my first day home and I was truly home again. My dad woke me up just as he always did when I lived here – my door opens, light on, and a “Good morning, Mausi” is heard. Yes, my parents still call me “Mausi” from time to time. :)
Then we were off to Kitchener to run some errands together. The fall colours are coming to an end, but I'm thankful to still capture the wonder. The leaves are falling to the ground now and there is a cripness in the air.
We went to Harvey's for lunch. Harvey's is one of our family favourites. My parents enjoyed their “Angus” burgers, and I had my charbroiled veggie burger.

We also had frings! Only at Harvey's.
My mom found this cookbook for me at a book sale in New Hamburg. The inscription reads, "Elvisly Yours". It is now "Elvisly Mine" :) All the photos in the cookbook are from Elvis' Canadian concerts in 1957. The proceeds from the sale of the book went ot the Arthritis Society. I've had fun looking through. Daniel, get ready for some good Elvis cooking when I return :) Thank you, thank you very much!
Then we were off to Kitchener to run some errands together. The fall colours are coming to an end, but I'm thankful to still capture the wonder. The leaves are falling to the ground now and there is a cripness in the air.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it I love it! I wanna eat some Elvis cooking too. And ring fries look GOOD. And I love the pictures of your dear mamale and dad. Their Mousie is back!
How fun!! :)
Post a Comment