Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tickle Talks

So I'm just hanging out on the roof doing the usual sleeping and sleeping thing when Daniel pulls out the camera. I'm not quite ready for a photo shoot, but he's that "artist type" and really gets into it. I'm a cool cat, so I go along with it.
Do I get cat nip for this? I'm getting into the cat model thing. I give Daniel my "turkey" impression. He caputures it. Notice how I remain instense with the eyes?

This is my "up and beyond" look.
Don't make my bottom look big! Oh no. My bottom looks big.
The Mrs. is fun. She talks a lot and gives me advice. She acts like she's been on many photo shoots before.

This is my trailor. It's roomy and I get free peanuts. I'd rather have grass.

Back to work.

I'm a pretty cat.

I feel this is a very "cat power" kind of pose. My eyes look really good here. And my fur really shines.


After a long days work, I can only stop and reflect. Living on the roof is grand. I'm tickled.

4 comments:

Macchiatto said...

LOL, I love it. :)

Marcia said...

You did tell the Petersons to check this out, didn't you? Very fun. I love the big bottom picture! ha ha
The new header and picture with Daniel are very cool. I guess I haven't stopped by for a while!

Unknown said...

I love all of it!! It makes me so happy just to see them......well at least Tickle..... ;D

Linda said...

I am a fan of the cats on the roof.