Well, not quite all of us. Our poor Bro Mo lost her lid.
SHE LOST HER LID!
MORE TYPHOON TIDINGS
THE BAKER
Baking chocolate chip cookies has become a typhoon tradition now. The wind and rain got me into a baking mood again! I tried out a new recipe from my dear mother-in-law and just loved the German style fruit cakes turned out. I made an apple one and a blueberry one. They were perfect for some birthday sparkles. We had pre-birthday sparkle for Campbell before the Chang's holiday Stateside. And for Angus' 30th! We love our neighbours!
THE ARTIST
Daniel created art . . .
With a paintbrush in hand Daniel's work was set a blaze. I so appreciate his work.
This is one of my favourite paintings of his. Daniel gave it to me after our engagement. To me is speaks of “sunrise to sunrise we will seek His face”.
Another favourite drawing Daniel drew while we were dating. I had put it in a book for safe keeping and found it again after we'd taken our Taiwan wedding photos. Daniel certainly drew forward with this one.
BACK TO OUR WATER LOG
Our cats also did pretty well. They sure do get cuddly during storms. We did venture out to get them their greens. They go a little wild when we bring home freshly "grabbed" grass for them. We grab and go from green patches we can find around our place. Feeding time is a fine time for our felines.
Another typhoon is expected for this coming weekend . . .

2 comments:
Oh my goodness! You're poor scooter!!! I love that it's going ghetto. That is beautiful! May He continue to protect the rooftoop in another upcoming storm. :( Just be sure to leave the typhoons in Taiwan for Maui, K? ;)
What a fabulous entry!
Post a Comment