Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jumping for Joy!


Tante on the trampoline! Christian and Jonah brought me into this world and I jumped with my new title of trampoliner! They recently got this jumping gym and what a workout for all of us! You can even do the Dance of Joy as you jump, and I wasn't even the first one to try it out.

Daniel and I had a winter lemon wedding cake with a playmobil bride and groom on it at our wedding reception. I wanted to try baking the cake at home with hopes that I can make it for our one-year anniversary ;) Since playmobil on this cake is a tradition now, Christian helped me find two figurines that look like newleyweds. I thought it was fitting that Daniel was a knight. He is my knight in shining armour :) The cake turned out really well, and I stocked up on the ingredients to bring back to Taiwan.
Jonah loves his Taiwan High Speed Rail (HSR) model train. He built his own station and wears his HSR shirt with pride. He even slept with the train :)
Just my big brother and me.
I love my nephews! They are growing so fast!


We all missed Daniel!
Even Amber the cat. She looks like our cat Tickle, eh?
This is our traditional good-bye picture at the airport in Toronto. Good-byes sure don't get any easier, and this one sure wasn't. There is no place like home. Click! Click! What a blessed trip. I give thanks.

1 comment: