Twas the night before Christmas in Taipei and we were in our little rooftop. Creatures were indeed stirring - two cats who share our home. The Christmas tree was lit and a sweet Christmas song filled the air with hopes that the JOY of the season could continue to be shared.
Tickle is sporting his Christmas bow. He loved being in on all the action :)
We won a new flat screen TV at our company's Christmas party. Daniel got it all set up and it looks great in our living room. I also appreciate the extra space the flat screen gives us.What a Christmas surprise!
I've been battling a pretty bad cold the past couple of weeks. Daniel has been taking good care of me. He even documented my restful state :) Resting has become my new favourite sport. I do hope to get back to other sports soon! I am thankful to be slowly feeling better :)
1 comment:
The rooftop looks so great with the decorations...and the new TV!!! :) Feel better soon!! :) :) Keeping thinking warm thoughts...Maui...Maui...Maui...
Post a Comment