Thailand is a wonderful place.
Filled with elephants and good tastes.
We rang our new year in at airport in Bangkok.
And were off to Chiang Mai on New Year’s Day! Yay!
Filled with elephants and good tastes.
We rang our new year in at airport in Bangkok.
And were off to Chiang Mai on New Year’s Day! Yay!
2008 was an incredible year. On our New Year's Eve plane trip to Bangkok I found myself reliving the year in my mind. I so enjoyed the reels. 2008 began with a New Year’s Eve on the rooftop watching the eruption of fireworks on the Taipei 101. I was in Daniel’s arms (but my fiancĂ© at the time) and smiled widely at the thought of our marriage ahead and all God has in store for us. 2008 ended with my husband and a sweet little celebration at a terminal day room in the Bangkok International Airport. We were with our dear friends, the Changs, and a few members of the front desk staff.
I like that one of the last things we did in 2008 was land in an airplane. One of the first things that 2009 blessed us with was taking off in an airplane. The new year has taken off with a spirit of adventure, conquering of fears, delighting in surprises and the illumination of lights.

1 comment:
SO True! SO TRUE! :) Excited to see what Abba has in store for 2009! Excited and thankful to journey together!
Post a Comment