Sunday, February 8, 2009

Maui Moments

messages in the sand
silver and gold footprints
our condo, the gem of maui, mahalo means thank you
seeing wonders of the sea, the humpback whales
caution, man-of-war jelly fish!
on a remote black sand beach, we met a family of Let's Talk in English fans!
fun new perspectives with a citrus punch!
a purple peppers moment, a purple mercedes benz and a purple vest
fun friends - batman and dancing darth
new friends . . . ?
jumping for joy above the clouds!
surviving and discovering the road to hana
beautiful flowers
a top haleakala volcano
trees on maui
wonderful times with adam and shannon and baby wilson :)
amazing sunsets
marvelous maui

2 comments:

Wilson Clan said...

You beat me! :) I love this post though! I'm finding it really hard to summarize our trip without being too lengthy. Thanks for the great time! :)

Carla said...

Beautiful pictures. Looks like an amazing trip. I'm a little jealous!