Sunday, March 15, 2009

Anniversary Picture and Wedding Video Clip


Part of our Taiwan wedding photo studio package includes a yearly anniversary picture! This year we went the week of our one-year anniversary. We had a lot of fun during our session, and ended up picking more of a random shot. Here it is! I'm also wearing my anniversary gift from Daniel. I love my new necklace :) It was a sunny Sunday afternoon in the city, so I finally scooted to the studio to pick up our picture.

This evening Daniel and I had dinner while watching part of our honeymoon trip video. We had macaroni and cheese with ice wine, and each had a cat cuddled on our lap.

Daniel had put together this three minute wedding clip for one of our TV shows on “Western Weddings”. It was fun to look at again, so I also post it. It's been a fun skip down sweet sparkling memory lane!



5 comments:

LHC said...

I like your anniversary pic!

Marcia said...

Yay! I'm so happy to finally see some of your video!

Linda said...

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! :)

Wilson Clan said...

That was such a beautiful video! Such a great reminder of that beautiful day! Did it really air on TV? Missing you both!

Macchiatto said...

aww i love the pic! and the video!