| My lunch date takes organic food seriously! |
Jeremiah and I stopped at my favourite little organic store on the way home from the studio to pick up a bien dang - a lunch box! The little organic store sells THE BEST bien dangs! We then strolled to my favourite juice stand to pick up a grapefruit green tea. It's freshly squeezed grapefruit juice with green tea. I choose the drink with no extra sugar and with today's 37 degrees Celsius heat, I opted for ice cubes. Jeremiah and I came back to the roof, turned on the air conditioning and enjoyed lunch together. My little man is sleeping now, so I thought this might be a fun little blog post to get posting again!
1 comment:
How fun! :) I love all the little adventures you have you with your little man. :) He is so blessed!
Post a Comment