Juno is Jeremiah's friend at ORTV. She is such a sweet girl with a smile as high and wide as they sky! Her mom, Kacy, has also given much motherly wisdom and support and we are so thankful for that.
The first time J&J met at the ORTV lobby, Jeremiah wasn't really into other little people yet. But last weekend they met at New York Bagels and there was a much greater recognition on J.Kai's part for sure! It was so much fun to watch these two together!
Our dear friend Malia captured some sweet moments and put them into this little slide show.
"You've got a friend in me :)"
2 comments:
Hey Jeremiah,
While I (and the whole clan) think this is a very awesome friendship, I'd like to remind you...I called dibs. First.
Love, Elly ;)
Oh so cute! And now I know what song to use for the boys' 2-year video montage (which will also be their 1y/o video montage because I slacked); PERFECT!! :)
Post a Comment