I got the word from my mom. It's time to start blogging again! It's a beautiful Saturday in Taipei, my little man is napping, my big man is watching a movie, and I'm enjoying some computer time to catch up on things.
It's already day seven of 2012! Holding on to the days for this year already! Our family word for this year is DELVE. 2012 the year to DELVE! May we delve into change, adventure, transition, God's Word, plans and purposes, His delight, joy and blessings and all He wants to show us and what we can show others. There is so much!
I also hope to keep regular posts on our blog! Thanks for checking in. Another area for me to keep delving into! :)
There are still a few posts I'd like to catch up on from 2011 - Good to look back and jump forward!
And since every post is better with a picture, here is a shot from my Saturday morning. We have a Kitty Cat Hospital on one of the main floor retail outlets in our building. Said hospital has it's own little viewing window for cats who are staying there or recovering from procedures. Jeremiah and I often stop at this window as we are out and about. Funny how a baby often scares the cats away . . . even from a window. On my way home from a heart filling brunch with some dear sisters this morning, I caught a new addition to the window - a bed!
| Cat nap :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment