Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Major Cuteness

On two occasions last week while out and about ladies told me that Jeremiah looked like a little cupid. I chuckled and smiled. That was a new one! However, after donning my white cardigan, I did see glimpses of the cupid look. I know what you are thinking . . . "Why was your son wearing your  cardigan?" Funny story. After church on Sunday we went to one of our favourite restaurants. After our meal, I went to change Jeremiah as I could smell "the poopies!" Turned out that it wasn't a simple diaper change - it was a bit of an explosion to clean up - sorry for the TMI :) Anyway, Jeremiah's little outfit was unwearable, and since I didn't pack an extra outfit (I haven't needed an extra outfit in months!), I went with the only resource I had - my cardigan. So we took a cab home with our enrobed boy! When we got home, Daniel did a little photo shoot. I also think Jeremiah looks like a little prophet . . . or a major one!
Pondering the basket
Keys to understanding
Delving into discovery . . . our little Bastke in a basket :)

2 comments:

Naomi said...

This is outstanding. Good work, Bastkes!

Macchiatto said...

Aww, super cute. :)