| One of my new goals is to finish all of the tea in my tea cupboard! I've been brewing and chilling tea to help beat the Taipei heat and humidity these days. Though I live in a land of great tea, I still enjoy tea from home like STASH teas. I have a nice stash of STASH goodness here. :) This week I made a big pot of White Christmas tea and it was such a wonderful blend of Christmas in May -white tea with peppermint and ginger and it was especially good chilled with milk. My stash of White Christmas tea is now done, so on to a new flavour. I so enjoyed the tea, but also enjoy finishing things and having some closure. I also like how STASH teas have CUP of JOY on the strings. Just had to share a little cup of joy from today! |
No comments:
Post a Comment