Finding the purple peppers, the fun surprises and delights of life, is one my my missions. And there are so many to discover with the right perspective. I've been married now for just over five weeks, and there are great delights and surprises moment upon moment. For that I give thanks. I've been dreaming of purple peppers for a while and give a rooftop shout of thanks for this blog's first entry. I look forward to sharing more with you, dear readers, should there be any readers. It's a rainy night in Taipei tonight. A thundershower has just passed together with vibrant flashes of light. One of my colleagues shared that means that spring is here. Spring is in Taipei dear friends! New life ahead.

A few purple peppers from today- A little note under a teacup can make a world of difference - thank you Sweet Daniel :)
- The understanding voice of a friend on the phone is a heart hug in itself.
- You can look at wedding pictures again and again and again and again.
- Words from my mom can always make me cry. A girl always needs her mom.
- The sound of rain is therapy.
- Grilled Cheese sandwiches take you right back to elementary school. And there is no ketchup like Heinz.
3 comments:
Amen about the daily surprises! It's in the dailies! :) Welcome dear Drea to the world of blogging. And look forward to reading more!
Those are some very cool pictures of purple peppers, Andrea! Am looking forward to reading more tickles from your blog. :)
Aww, yay, a Dreablog! I love it! And I love the purple peppers. How cool! I did not know such a thing existed!
Post a Comment