There have been fun discoveries all about!
Running Shoes
Run, Andrea, Run! I found a new pair of Brooks running shoes. They are schnazzy! Since I can only find men’s shoes in my size, it’s sometime hard to find ones I get really excited about. They are silver and a florescent yellow/green. Hope they’ll help with training toward a half marathon (21K) at the end of the month!
Coconut Milk Tea
Starting the day with a freshly steeped tea makes my heart so very happy! This week I tried something new. I added a blend of milk and coconut milk to my freshly steeped black tea. It was a creamy tropical heart hug in a cup!
Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Reese’sI found out that my dear teammate Ashley’s mom is an Elvis Fan. She sent some of these chocolate bars to Taiwan for Ashley’s boyfriend Gabe. Gabe is my co-host/teammate, and bless his heart, he shared one with me. I was “all shook up” just holding the Elvis candy bar in my hands. I tried to save it for a willow tree moment, but I couldn’t! I did however enjoy each “love me tender” moment of sweetness in my cubicle. Ain’t nothing but the best surprise candy bar! Brought me right back to the grilled peanut butter and banana sandwiches we enjoyed outside of Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee. But this time there was an added chocolate wow! Thank you. Thank you very much!
Mangos!
Mangos are back in season in Taiwan. The little ones and the big ones are now at the local fruit market. Have so enjoyed the fruity goodness! I so enjoy mangos smoothies, mangos with my oatmeal, and just the pure sweet fruit itself!
Giant Leafs are Danger Bay
While having a team meeting in the park, a giant leaf flew toward me and hit my arm with a vengance. It left a mark on my arm that lasted for most of the day. It was random and hilarious at the same time. Sure kept me focused on the meeting! And I’m thankful it wasn’t a flying coconut.
5 comments:
I had no idea leaves could be so dangerous! Glad you're OK ... :) This was a superfun entry. Loves those sparkles!
Haha, glad you were all shook up by the Reese's! =D Ashley
You're welcome, you're welcome very much :)
- Gabriel Harbour:
co-host/teammate/Elvis wannnabe
Hahaha... those leaves are ninjas! WA-YA! Attack them, Drea!
And Gabe (bless his heart) gave me one of those Elvis cups and yeah, there was a fun kick in the booty!
or a flying piano
Post a Comment