Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cats on a Hot Taipei Roof


You've heard about them already - Our Cats. Peeper "the old lady" and Tickle "the little explorer" are now very well adjusted to their new rooftop home. Or so it seems.

Wide eyed and striped tailed Tickle.


Peeper looks very elegant here.

A Portrait of a Cat


Another productive day . . . yawn.

I found tickle in Daniel's closet.

And Peeper in mine. Notice my closet is a little fuller than Daniel's :)

They also like hanging out with us now. I've been having some allergies, so I have to limit my time with them.

Daniel and Tickle are doing just fine.


And so we are learning to share the apartment with our furry friends. :)


No, Tickle. Get off the bed!

3 comments:

Macchiatto said...

What great pics! :) Hope your allergies don't give you too much trouble.

Linda said...

love the cat stories, you old married couple... keep them coming!! :)

Dan, Nicky, Zef and Evie said...

Oh I love your cats!!! Tha tabby looks like our cat from when we first got married... his name was Whizzer... yep you got it, he whizzed all over the place!
xx Nicky