Seattle in the summer was a sight to see!
We got a warm welcome to "our" room from Monkey. :)
We also met our dear friends, Adam, Shannon and their new addition, Micah. We had a great time with them and soaked in all their parenting wisdom. There is always a lot of laughter and joy with the Wilsons.
Then it was our turn to play "family" with Micah. :)
We headed back to Vancouver for Ben and Laura's wedding. Ben was a groomsman in our wedding, and Daniel had the honour of being a groomsman in his.
We had a great day of celebration. It was the perfect day!
Daniel was a dashing groomsman. I couldn't take my eyes off of him!
While Daniel was busy with groomsman duties before the wedding, I had such a great time hanging out with my sister-in-law and nieces. 

We also went to visit brother-in-law, Doug, at the school where he works. It was great to tour a Canadian school again too!
After the wedding, the Jensens joined the journey back to Gig Harbour and we had a couple more days together as a big family. Here Grandmama is having tea time with her darling granddaughters.
We took a day trip to a quaint little Norwegian town.
Daniel was a dashing groomsman. I couldn't take my eyes off of him!And Daniel found a really big donut there! Donuts are big in America!
2 comments:
What fabulous pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful time. How fun to see pics of your nieces looking so grown-up compared to when I last saw them! :) And Mama Drea, you and your LO are looking absolutely gorgeous!
Oh, I'm so glad you updated your blog again! How fun! Great pics and commentary, as always. :) And you look so cute pregnant!
Post a Comment