These are the two original pictures of us that were used.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Future Bastkes?
We were wonderfully blessed by our dear sisters here with a Christmas JOY Baby Shower. It was a twinkle light celebration of delight with some fun new discoveries. One of the shower games particualrity set off great laughter and brought our future generations to a new point of creation - with photos, scissors, and tape! Each team of two was given an original photo of Daniel and I. Participants then cut out our features and pasted together a possible picture of our little BB in the future. Teams choose the gender, name, and the look from mama and papa.
These are the two original pictures of us that were used.
Meet Meet Ezra Johan Bastke. He's got a long face and friendly smile.
Meet Zechariah Christian Luke Bastke. He looks like that friendly guy you'd just want to be friends with. Creators Naomi and Lisa also saw an Amish influence. I totally seem my nephew Christian in him.
Meet Taroko Bastke. She's a fun girl who likes to run. She has her father's bangs and her mother's body in her hair. She's named after Taiwan's Taroko Gorge. This where her parent's relationship blossomed into a dating one. It was also where her mama ran a marathon with Auntie Rachel.
Meet Samuel Lucas Bastke. Samuel is a name from the Old Testament that means answer to prayer. Lucas comes from the New Testament. The book of Luke shares the Christmas story. Lucas in the German form of "Luke."
These are the two original pictures of us that were used.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These are too funny! I love that shower game!! And I fully agree with Dan...thank the Lord for his great choices of what BB will look like. :)
Oh my goodness, SO funny!! That's the coolest shower game I've ever heard of.
Post a Comment