Andrea, You have a delightful way of writing. We are just tapping our fingers waiting to hear the news here in the Skagit! The picture game from the shower is VERY funny. Good idea to pass on. When I saw the picture of the crib, it made me think of the warnings and recalls of cribs with the sides that lower like that one. You might want to check on a website of crib safety, etc. The problem seem to be when the sides are down, or come down when they are not suppose to, and the baby can get stuck between the mattress and the railing. Please check on this. It is a massive recall here in the states. I think one thing that can be done is to make the side NOT able to move, but don't take my word for that. We had fun this weekend celebrating 39 years and 65 years. Jono and family came up yesterday Ed and the boys went on a REAL train ride near here. Santa was on board, candy music, etc. This is a real train that goes off into the woods...very slowly, Ed said. I thought it would be a circular track, but no... Caleb said to Ed, "Are we backing up?." Yes that is what they did. But The boys are really into trains, and to actually be on one was the thrill. I sang for two nights in a christmas musical performance at church. I have actually not SUNG in a choir since the CHERUB group at age 5. I worked with a choir for 25 years in Julian (town) ...but I was always accompanying. So it was fun for me AND challenging as we sang parts of the MESSIAH. It is a wonder to me that Handel didn't go bazerk (sp?) with those tunes in his head. We are going to many musical programs, and Will also have dinner with Julz and Victoria on Monday. Outside it is actually snowing lightly right now, and we are waiting to see if we should meet Rebekka in Bellingham today to give her some mail delivered to our house. Will it stick? Not sure. Our forced air heater broke the other day, so it is a job to keep little heaters going in this very cold month. Repair man can't come for a few days. Hugs to Daniel. Mary :)
4 comments:
ROFL!!
Love it!!!
Time for a new update! :D
Andrea, You have a delightful way
of writing. We are just tapping our fingers waiting to hear the news here in the Skagit!
The picture game from the shower is VERY funny. Good idea to pass on.
When I saw the picture of the
crib, it made me think of the warnings and recalls of cribs with the sides that lower like that one.
You might want to check on a website
of crib safety, etc. The problem
seem to be when the sides are down,
or come down when they are not suppose to, and the baby can get stuck between the mattress and the
railing. Please check on this. It is a massive recall here in the states. I think one thing that can be done is to make the side
NOT able to move, but don't take my word for that.
We had fun this weekend celebrating 39 years and 65 years.
Jono and family came up yesterday
Ed and the boys went on a REAL
train ride near here. Santa was on board, candy music, etc. This is a real train that goes off into the woods...very slowly, Ed said.
I thought it would be a circular track, but no... Caleb said to
Ed, "Are we backing up?." Yes that is what they did. But The
boys are really into trains, and to
actually be on one was the thrill.
I sang for two nights in a christmas musical performance at
church. I have actually not SUNG
in a choir since the CHERUB group
at age 5. I worked with a choir
for 25 years in Julian (town) ...but I was always accompanying.
So it was fun for me AND challenging as we sang parts of the
MESSIAH. It is a wonder to me
that Handel didn't go bazerk (sp?) with those tunes in his head.
We are going to many musical
programs, and Will also have dinner with Julz and Victoria on
Monday. Outside it is actually
snowing lightly right now, and we
are waiting to see if we should meet Rebekka in Bellingham today
to give her some mail delivered to our house. Will it stick? Not sure. Our forced air heater broke
the other day, so it is a job to
keep little heaters going in this
very cold month. Repair man can't come for a few days.
Hugs to Daniel. Mary :)
Post a Comment