Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Anniversary Number 3!

We celebrated anniversary number 3 on February 9. (3x3=9)

The 3 of us went out for a sweet celebration!
(Daniel, Baby Boy, and me)

It was a Wednesday. In Chinese it's DAY 3.

We thought of 3 places for dinner, but decided on Burger King.
I considered ordering combo 3, but I didn't.

Then we went to see a movie!

The last movie we saw together at the movie theatre was
Toy Story 3!

For our anniversary we saw Tangled in 3D!

Anniversary's are fun! I'm 3illed to be married to Daniel B!
And the 3ills continue!

5 comments:

Fry Family said...

Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!
3 cheers for you.

Carla said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like it was 3lling!

Macchiatto said...

Happy anniversary!

Rachel said...

I just love reading your blog! Happy Anniversary to two of the most wonderful people I know!!

MaranathaMom said...

You are so adorable...I guess that's why I adore you so!