| Our little guy is seven months old today! Through his puffy red eyes, and coughing spells we still had smiles and sweet moments of celebration! Our little J.Kai is battling the RSV (Bronchitis) virus, and it sure hasn't been easy on him. Or on us as parents. It's so hard see our baby sick. Jeremiah and I went to the clinic again today which is right beside the hospital where he was born. We went to the bakery at the hospital to buy a little healthy treat and think about the day of his birth. I can't tell you how often I think back to that day! I still hope to get a post up about that amazing day and more on our amazing little guy! |
|
|
2 comments:
Wow doesn't time fly!! It seems like the first year goes by on super speed and it doesn't slow down much from there!!
He is so adorable! :) And yes, I look forward to reading his birth story when you get a chance to share it. :) Glad he's feeling better.
Post a Comment