Sunday, October 14, 2012

Field of Flowers

Dear friends and family who check this blog,
Thank you so much for visiting again! I must say that it's about time I get my fingers typing with a little purple and pepper! I've missed posting, and have many posts in my mind to do, but just need to get to it! Thanks for being patient, and I do hope you check in again!

We had a most blessed family Sunday. We had a bit of a longer morning at home, and ended up going to a different church in another part of the city. It's a church that Daniel and I used to go to, and it's in a very fun part of town. The church (Grace Baptist) is right across from the National Taiwan University's campus. It's such a beautiful campus, and we were blessed with such a beautiful day. After church and lunch was had some play time in a vibrant field of orange flowers on the campus and more! 
"I can pick them!"
Looking at flowers with mama
Love this flowery expression!?! :)
"Look, Daddy!"
Discovering with daddy
Our fun attempt at a family photo :)
Our Sweet B within is also blossoming! We are at 22 weeks in our pregnancy!
Dude, where's my bike?
I just love watching Jeremiah walk hand in hand with his Daddy. Such a beautiful picture of leading, love and trust!
"Ball! Ball!"

1 comment:

2BlueMom said...

What a delightful surprise in the middle of the city!