Sunday, October 14, 2012

Our New B!

This is our new baby announcement! Daniel and I posted on Facebook a while ago, but I also wanted to share it on Purple Peppers! We are incredibly thankful for another blessed baby! For now we've been calling our little one Sweet B :) The gender remains a mystery at this point, but we hope to find out soon. We are taking the journey prayerfully and step by step. Our Sweet B is doing the dance of joy within her mama with kicks and movements, and the amazement of that continues. Jeremiah seems to be pretty excited to be a big brother. When I ask him where the baby is, he points to my belly and often gives it a kiss. And at times he'll point to himself and smile. Of course he is also still our baby, too!
We Bastkes joy with another bundle on the way! Soon we'll have one more to stroll!

1 comment:

2BlueMom said...

Sooo excited for you guys! And so happy to see updates. :) Praying health and blessing over you and your baby!