Monday, May 5, 2008
W.C. Photo Shoot
I had the chance to be part of a school rally team tour last week. At our last school a very strict student warden met us. He didn’t make it easy for the students to get pictures and signatures from the teachers. I was thankful for those I could talk to. When I thought we were finished, I moseyed over to the washroom. When I came out of my little squatty potty stall, some dear girls who were waiting for me. They asked to take a picture, and I said sure and motioned outside of the W.C. area. They said no and motioned toward the warden. Soon the bathroom was filled with girls and we were all taking photos. We even went into one of the stalls, as the lighting was better there. :) Time in the ladies room was eventful. When the boys tried to come in, we stopped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL... hahaha... that was a good call, Mrs. Bastke. No boys allowed in the girls' WC.
Post a Comment