Wedding bells rang this weekend for James and Joanna, and we got to be part of the celebration. I first met James when I arrived at ORTV five years ago. He's a wonderful brother, was a rooftop apartment neighbour for a short time, and has a laugh that is incredibly memorable. Just as their wedding day was. The ceremony was at a seminary, that I have scooted by many times, but have never walked onto the campus. So many treasures yet to discover! The church was a unique structure. It has an asian/western fusion. The inside looked rather gothic and had lots of stone. It was a blessed union of two very dear hearts. They created a book with their testimony and story which was just priceless. It was such an honest look at their journey and very encouraging, too. Each guest was handed their own copy upon entering the church.
I love weddings!
2 comments:
Oh, Andrea, you knew I would love to see photos of my dear roommate James, who put up with me for my entire two years in Taipei. How I wanted, almost desperately, to be at the wedding of James and Joanna, but I just couldn't swing it.
Leave it to James to do it up right! What a scintillating setting for the reception. The view and decorations, along with Andrea's comments create a magic that sends shivers chasing up and down my spine.
I am sure Joanna is as beautiful in spirit as she is outwardly. I am looking forward to the day when my visit to Taipei becomes reality.
Blessings to you, Andrea, to Daniel and all my other precious friends at ORTV.
Great photos, Andrea! Looks and sounds beautiful.
Post a Comment