On my hike this morning . . .
Man: (in a very loud bellowing voice) Good morning!
Me: (a little taken back by the shock) Good morning.
Man: (still very loud and with distinct pronunciation) You have no body odour!
Me: (well ahead of him at this point and thinking “what?” I just turned around with a glance)
Man: Oh, I’m very sorry.
I kept hiking and wasn’t really sure what to make of that little interaction. I forgot about it until I shared it with Daniel on our walk to work. The hilarity of that exchange hit me with Daniel’s response. He said I have to blog about it. :)
3 comments:
LOL that is just too funny. HAHAH. I can't even think of what the man is truly trying to say. HA!
That's good though. At least he didn't say, you have body odor. :) HA!
i'm envisioning an LTE lesson. "body odor. body...odor" a scent your body gives off, most noticeable in Europe and India. Now let's learn a related word. Deodorant. de-o-dor-ant. everyone has body odor, so everyone should wear deodorant, even in taiwan."
LOL that is tooooo funny!! (And I love Linda and Julie's comments!)
So I got to hang out with your hiking buddy and her son this evening! :) How fun was that!
Post a Comment