Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunset

Daniel and I often try to capture the sunset from our rooftop together. Tonight was once again nothing short of spectacular. It's such a special time to remember the blessings of today, and the hope we have for tomorrow. With each sunset there is such hope at God's handiwork and awe-inspiring nature. With each sunset I think of the sun going to wake family and friends across the ocean. With each sunset there is wonder.

Last week a song came to mind as we watched the sunset. I've often taught this song as a sweet goodbye to classes or dear friends. Somehow it always tugs at my heart.

Song Lyrics:
Now it's time for us to say goodbye for just a while
So until we meet again, may God's love make you smile
We'll be friends forever, Jesus and you and me
He binds our heart together and friends we'll always be

Now when you see the sun you'll know, I see the same one too
And when you see the stars they'll say, hello from me to you

Hello from me to you :)

No comments: