Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Miah the Model

"Are you modeling today too?"
Jeremiah had a modeling shoot today for a spring children's clothing catalog. He seemed to be a natural and loved all the attention with his squeals of laughter and delight. He had six wardrobe changes and got all his shots done in half an hour. The whole changing of the outfits wasn't his favourite part, but playing with the soccer ball sure was! As mama, it was fun to watch all that was going around about him, and the swirl of activity. I was so impressed with the professionalism of this shoot, and how kind and caring everyone was.
Here are a few of his shots I captured from the computer.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Super cute! He was such a happy participant! I'm loving all your posts this month!

Wilson Clan said...

AH!!!! He's SOO adorable!!!! How could he NOT model! :) Missing you, Bastke family!