Sunday, October 28, 2012

"Hi everyone! Welcome to Let's Talk in English!"

Last week I started my 10th year of hosting and teaching on Let's Talk in English! We had a pretty full week of recording in the studio as we began filming for January 2013. During one of our recording days a group of energetic high school students come by for a tour. It's always nice to see students in the studio, and having an audience for even just one segment helps with our filming. Our teaching set is filmed on virtual reality (and this year we have all new HD [High Definition] equipment!) So we are all standing on the big blue screen. Above you'll see half of the class of 40 that visited my new co-host/teacher, Kevin, and I. I look a little crazed in the photo, but after 10 years of teaching on that show  . . . that's OK :)

1 comment:

Macchiatto said...

10 years; that is amazing! Thank you for your faithful service, Teacher Andrea!