I've had this little series of posts in mind for a while now! It's 2015 and I'm turning 40! In 40 days from today to be precise :) It's a new decade to jump into, leap into, bound into and pray into! Much is on my heart.
I look back at my 30s and marvel beyond marvel at all they held. I danced into my 30s with the most incredible birthday celebration a girl could ask for. It was a decade of amazing friendships, finding love, engagement, marrying my best friend, grieving for the loss of our first child, joying in the dancing of two more children, missions and continued ministry in Taiwan, teaching on TV and the radio, writing, a new mom community, family health challenges, adventures, trips, trusting and transitions. And that's just the beginning!
Now at 39 (and I'll say that as long as I can - which is just 40 more days) the fantabulousness of a new decade awaits. My hearts beat within - that second heart being our new little baby that I should be birthing just after turning 40!
Today we went to the beach and I walked along the water gazing at God's ocean. That's truly one of my favourite things to do.
We had a family movie night and I loved watching the kids expressions and interpretation of things. We watch one movie in sections for our Sunday family movie nights. As a kid, Sunday was always movie night in our home. We'd usually watch "The Wonderful World of Disney" and I was stuck sitting on the bean bag :)
I know this is a random post, but that's what these next 40 days are about. I hope to share something each day - random, meaningful, visual or even just a word or two.
OK! Here we go!

1 comment:
I love this series idea and reading your reflection on your 30s, especially thinking back to that 30th birthday. :)
Post a Comment