Day two was a winter day in California. By "winter day" I mean a day of clouds, rain and what was missing the most was the sun. We have sun every day in this land - it's pretty amazing! A glimpse of heaven indeed! So on a day without sun it was nice to be lazy at home, but I'm thankful that sun is scheduled to shine again tomorrow. :)
The kids and I had a day at home because of the weather and also because they were a little under the weather. I was in nesting mode again, so I did more organizing and then organizing again. We've been in our little apartment here in CA for just over a year, but things are piling up and with a small space, I need to be on top of things.
Daniel continues to do his drawings which are such a fun memory blend of creativity, heart, insight and skill for our family. I love the one he did for today. He titled it, "It Takes 4.5 to Tango" :)
May we as a family continue to dance as God leads!

No comments:
Post a Comment