Sunday, March 4, 2012

36

I'm on my way to bed, but wanted to do something to mark the end of my journey with the number 36. It's been an amazing year - incredible! I've learned so much, experienced so much and also realize that there is still so much ahead! I want to be sharp and continue to be shaped! So I read and share part of Psalm 36. Lord, may my heart sing this anthem of praise!

Psalm 36
5 Your love, LORD, reaches to the heavens,
   your faithfulness to the skies.
6 Your righteousness is like the highest mountains,
   your justice like the great deep.
   You, LORD, preserve both people and animals.
7 How priceless is your unfailing love, O God!
   People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.
8 They feast on the abundance of your house;
   you give them drink from your river of delights.
9 For with you is the fountain of life;
   in your light we see light.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Oh, yeah, it's your birthday! Or, was your birthday. Happy birthday, my friend. You are awesome.